From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Welcome to Leipzig - G. Armstrong
Date: 21 May 2003 10:19:42 -0700

"roger gonnet" <gonnet@antisectes.net>
wrote in message news:<3ecb250f$0$13199$626a54ce@news.free.fr>...
> "Tigger" <boobootigger@webtv.net> a écrit dans le message de
> > Joe's Garage <swatron@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > 2003 Leipzig Human Rights Award of the
> > > European-American Citizens Committee for
> > > Human Rights and Religious Freedom in the USA
> > >
> > > Introduction - Welcome to Leipzig
> >
> .../... snipped inepties
>
> Shut up, please, Tigger. You're just working yourself hand in hand with
> Rinder when you attack Bob, whatever were his actions later.
> Really, Tigger, that's inept, and you know it is. Why do you insist? It does
> spead a very light on whatever you did yourself, don't you understand that?

So Roger,

I'm working "hand in hand with Rinder"??????

Because I want the truth known that "Bob" has been working hand in
hand with Rinder for over a year to distroy Ken Dandar, the wrongful
death case and anyhing and everyone else that Rinder/OSA/COS wants
destroyed? Because I want Ken Dandar's repuation and law career and
the wrongful death suit and critics everywhere to survive Minton's
lies and betrayal?

Listen, twerp, get your facts straight. I am not Scientology's star
witnerss. I did not contact Mike Rinder and make a secret deal with
the Devil. I did not commit perjury and lie for the "church" of the
unholy lawsuit and perpetrate a fraud on the court. I am not afraid I
will be arrested if I go to Forida.

Robert S. Minton Jr and Stacy Brooks did and are.

The truth is out there and no matter how much you, Gandow, Armstrong,
Lerma, Keller, Rinder, Rosen, Moxen, COS/OSA want it covered up, it
isn't going to be. So don't waste your time telling me to shut up.

Tigger