http://www.google.com/groups?selm=5375-3EAC329B-608%40storefull-2272.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Support the Leipzig Award!
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 14:42:19 -0500 (CDT)

Date: Sun, Apr 27, 2003, 10:21am (CDT+7) From: tilman@berlin.snafu.de
(Tilman Hausherr) wrote:

>Please support the Leipzig Award:

>http://www.leipzig-award.org/englisch/index.html

Sure, when the Leipzig Award that was given to Bob Minton is rescinded.

Leipzig Award
Address:http://www.leipzig-award.org/englisch/grundsatztext.htm
Changed:8:30 PM on Saturday, March 29, 2003

"As European friends of the United States of America or as US citizens,
we are concerned that the organization responsible for the 17 days of
anguish immediately preceding the death of Lisa McPherson (USA), for the
financial ruin of the Aigner family (Germany) and for the tragic death
of Patrice Vic (France), is trying to damage the European-American
friendship for which we have all worked so very hard during the last
decades. We wish to express our support for the American people and the
American government in ending human rights violations against US
citizens and other people, committed by the Scientology Organization.

Because of the staunch position the United States takes concerning human
rights worldwide, we call on the American government to confront and
stop human rights violations being committed by Scientology and to
reestablish in the country of democracy the true freedom of life,
speech, religion, personality and pursuit of happiness, which includes:

December 1, 1998

"Now, we must remember Fanny McPherson's last death-bed instructions to
Ken Dandar: 'Ken, I want you to let the whole world know what
Scientology did to Lisa.'............................To further that
aim, last week I promised Lisa's family and Ken Dandar all the financial
support necessary to finally make Scientology take responsibility for
the purposeful punishment and torture inflicted on Lisa McPherson."

ROBERT S. (BOB) MINTON, JR.
COWARD, LIAR, TRAITOR, who started lying for the COS in April, 2002.