http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=11786-3E01E2E9-148%40storefull-2276.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: An open letter to Gerry Armstrong
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:16:57 -0600 (CST)

Warrior says:

>Tigger says:

>>Look "Sir",

>>Someone asked why Gerry wasn't here
>> to shoot down the nay sayers. I
>> answered it with a question/opinion
>> based on my observations of Gerry
>> Armstrong and what I thought he
>> should do........make an apology, admit
>> he made a mistake and move on.

>No, you based it upon your incomplete
> observations of Gerry.

Admittedly I read very few of Gerry Armstrong's rants...........which
are ultimately the same old thing and a waste of time, just as I try not
to read many of yours or anybody else's who keep repeating the same
absurd things over and over again. For example, I have read only about
ten of all the Barbara Schwartz nonsense.....just enough to find out it
was nonsense.

It is not always necessary to see a snake a hundred times to know it's a
snake.

><snip>

>>You, "Sir" (Warrior), Joe's Garage and
>> Gerry Armstrong are the ones who are
>> making things up.

>>Tigger

>What a load of crap! Tell me this,
> Shirley...

Hey PlummerBoy, see the signature on that post......It's Tigger. You
are the one wallowing in crap.

>How COULD the (as you put it)
> "thoughtful, balanced words of Chris
> Owens [have] penetrated Gerry
> Armstrong's thick skull and Gerry has
> now seen the error of his ways..."
> WHEN HE WAS AWAY in
> Russia???????????

Look, I said "Perhaps" which means maybe.

Gee, don't they have computers and the internet in Russia? And aren't
you basing your "opinion" on your assumption that Gerry Armstrong did
not see Chris' words and/or that they do not have computers and the
internet in Russia and that I did not see Gerry's post about Russia?

But I imagine you are correct in that if Gerry had seen Chris Owen's
post, he (Gerry) would have come riding in snorting fire and shooting
from both lips
which IMO would result in even more Armstrong footbullets and loss of
his (Gerryh's) credibility.

>You, lacking the information that he was
> away in Russia, erroneously stated as a
> possibility that he even saw Chris'
> words.

You are assuming that I did not see Armstrong's post about Russia, that
Gerry Armstrong did NOT see Chris' words and that Armstrong did not have
access to a computer and the internet while he is in Russia. All
possibilities but you state them as fact.....you did not preface them
with "Perhaps".

Stating something MAY BE possible is not a crime. Did you not notice
the word that preceded my question/opinion......It was "PERHAPS" which
means "maybe or there is a chance that". Your statements were made as
absolute fact.

My statements which you snipped from my second post were statements
which are verifiable from Armstrong's own actions and posts.....that he
is thick skulled and has an ego as big as all outdoors.

Hey Joe's Garage asked the question, so did JG not know Gerry was in
Russia?

>You "dubbed in". No getting around it...

No, I voiced a possibility and my opinion. YOU, are the one who made
statements as if they were the WHOLE, ABSOLUTE TRUTH, which they were
not and are not. You may twist and squirm as much as you wish, but
there is no getting around that you and Gerry are the ones who are
making statements without any evidence whatsoever as if they were God's
truth and irrefutable. Call it dubbing in or making it up but that's
what you, Lerma, Joe's Garage and Gerry Armstrong do over and over
again.

Tigger

>Warrior - Sunshine disinfects

So do soap and beach........perhaps you should use them?

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the
people... Be not intimidated, therefore, by any terrors, from publishing
with the utmost freedom...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of
your liberty by any pretenses of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
These, as they are often used, are but three different names for
hypocrisy, chicanery, and cowardice." -- John Adams