http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=10443-3E0076F0-17%40storefull-2271.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong's Outstanding Web Site
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:24:00 -0600 (CST)

Date: Wed, Dec 18, 2002, 6:27am (CST+6) From: xenu@ix.netcom.com
(Steve Fishman) wrote:

>There has been a lot of discussion about
> Gerry Armstrong on this board but I did
> not see his web site listed currently as a
> reference, so I am re-posting the link to
> it for all to visit if they wish.

>In my opinion, it is an excellent site. Go
> see it for yourself.

>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/

>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/i
>ntroduction.html

Mr. Fishman,

Perhaps you did not see or you did not understand what the Armstrong
"comedy of errors" was about with relationship to certain things Gerry
Armstrong puts on his website, including and specifically. his goOn
SquAd Follies, calling critics whose only crime was to disagree with him
about putting up such a page (to begin with in regard to Garry Scarff)
OSA.

No one said most of the stuff on Armstrong's website is not good.....but
you would agree, would you not, that making false accusations and
presenting false information, i.e. telling lies, does not belong on an
"excellent" website and makes any website less "excellent" (credible)?

Best Wishes to you too.

Tigger

>With Best Wishes,

>Steve Fishman
>xenu@ix.netcom.com

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the
people... Be not intimidated, therefore, by any terrors, from publishing
with the utmost freedom...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of
your liberty by any pretenses of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
These, as they are often used, are but three different names for
hypocrisy, chicanery, and cowardice." -- John Adams