http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=10443-3E0072EE-16%40storefull-2271.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: An open letter to Gerry Armstrong
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 07:06:54 -0600 (CST)

warrior says:

>Tigger says:

>>Perhaps the thoughtful, balanced words
>> of Chris Owens [sic] penetrated Gerry
>> Armstrong's thick skull and Gerry has
>> now seen the error of his ways and is
>> too egotistical or too embarrassed to
>> apologize and admit he (Armstrong)
>> made a mistake?

(snip)

>Besides, the fact that Scientologists call
> it "dub-in" does not negate the fact as to
> what she did. Call it "making things up
> in the absence of information", and it is
> still true.

Look "Sir",

Someone asked why Gerry wasn't here to shoot down the nay sayers. I
answered it with a question/opinion based on my observations of Gerry
Armstrong and what I thought he should do........make an apology, admit
he made a mistake and move on.

I wasn't making things up.

Gerry Armstrong does have a thick skull.

Gerry Armstrong is egotistical.

Gerry Armstrong did make a mistake.

Gerry Armstrong should apologize and move on.

You, "Sir" (Warrior), Joe's Garage and Gerry Armstrong are the ones who
are making things up.

Tigger

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the
people... Be not intimidated, therefore, by any terrors, from publishing
with the utmost freedom...nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of
your liberty by any pretenses of politeness, delicacy, or decency.
These, as they are often used, are but three different names for
hypocrisy, chicanery, and cowardice." -- John Adams