http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20880-3DEE0B7E-6%40storefull-2271.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Goon Squad Trouper Tries New Song and Dance (was Re:
CLairifica...
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 08:04:46 -0600 (CST)

Gerry Armstrong says:

>Starshadow says:

(snip)

>Oh don't be goofy. The Scientology cult,
> I'm quite sure, would bankroll your
> lawsuit.

Hey Gerry,

Who do you think is bankrolling all the lawsuits Minton has filed
against critics, anti-cult lawyers, Lisa's family, etc.?

> Don't forget to write "this is okay" at the
> end of your CSW.

The people who should be on your "OSA" list are Robert Minton & Stacy
Brooks.....they are the ones who are helping Rinder/OSA. So why don't
you have a (special) list for them?

>The cult loves to finance "individuals" to
> sue its fair game victims.

True. But I betcha the cult much prefers getting "individuals" to use
their own money to sue its fair game victims. Tell me, has Minton been
promised some more "perks" if he continues to engage in the "litigation"
business which he swore he wanted to get out of?

>You're doing their black PR work now.
> I'm sure they be happy if you fomented
> a little legal TA for them?

Minton and Brooks have done, are doing and will continue to do the
cult's black PR for the CULT so why don't you, Gerry, quit doing black
PR on critics and inform the public of the real traitors and the real
black PR that they have done and are doing?

>I don't imagine that you'll tell them at the
> same time that you're lying to them,
> right?

No.....that was/is Minton and Brooks.....it's been proven over and over
again by the words from their own mouths.........

The GOOFY one here is you, GERRY, if you can't see that. Perhaps you
should chane your name to GOOFY OrmStrAnge?

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.