http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=20879-3DEE28B6-36%40storefull-2271.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Goon Squad Trouper Tries New Song and Dance (was Re:
CLairifica...
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:09:26 -0600 (CST)

Starshadow says:

>He has, in short, become what he
> pretends to oppose. I wouldn't be
> surprised if his buddy Minton decided to
> bankroll a lawsuit filed by Armstrong at
> some point against other critics for
> some imagined slight.

Yes, Gerry Armstrong seems to have become what he opposes. He does
seem to be heading down the same road Minton and Brooks did.

As for Minton, I wouldn't be suprised at any thing he would do. Look at
all he has already done trying to help Rinder/OSA to destroy Ken
Dandar, the wrongful death suit, Peter Alexander, and others. And I bet
Minton is spending his own money to do it. Who knows, Minton might
even "donate" some of his millions to the warchest of the "church" of
the Unholy Lawsuit..

May Minton live in infamy forever and ever.

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.