http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=22098-3DE15F92-583%40storefull-2274.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: WHO'S WHO in SCIENTOLOGY
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 17:24:02 -0600 (CST)

Well so much for Arnie Lerma and Gerry Armstrong's denials about what
Armstrong's OSA Goon Follies was......

I was searching for something in my saved files. In the file labeled
"SCIENTOLOGY" i found a page link which was only identified as "Who's
Who in Scientology". Thinking it named scientologists who were high up
in the "church", I was amazed to find it was Arnie Lerma's Black PR OSA
page where anyone who disagrees with or displeases Lerma gets classified
as OSA, Working for OSA. Fools, etc.

Here is the URL which showed up when I clicked Info:

"Who is who in Scientology
Address:http://www.lermanet.com/osa/osawhoiswho.htm Changed:12:03 PM on
Friday, November 22, 2002"

and what is on that page?

Well this for one thing:

"See Gerry Armstrong's ARS Follies page - Entertaining collection of
postings by folks on the newsgroup attacking ex-scientologist Gerry
Armstrong."

and then this:

"Nick: Tigger This person produces nothing, pattern is to attack
ex-members, and Bob Mitnon, oftimes posts pointers to newsarticles that
are critical of Scientology but only generates criticism of warriors who
are doing thier damndest to expose scientology, and has upset and wasted
the time of a dozen ex-members who all think she's a sociopath or osa.
If shes a sociopath I'll apologize for figuring she gets brown envelopes
with DA info in the mail from osa. Ex-member Tory (Christman) Bezazian
adds this comment: Tigger? Well, to me it doesn't matter whether a
person actually IS a part of OSA...or whether OSA is working them. If
they are doing OSA's work, and getting their stats, they are part of the
team."Tigger" is most definitely part of their team, whether she knows
it or not". Rx for Tigger? PLONK!"

Tigger is highlighted and will take you here:

"Address:http://www.lermanet.com/osa/tigger.htm Changed:9:37 AM on
Thursday, October 31, 2002"

which (LOL I guess) is supposed to be the proof that I am either OSA,
doing OSA work or a sociopath.

Hey you dozen ex-Scientologists, quit being cowards. Tell me to my
face I am OSA.

Here I'll start you off.

1. Arnie Lerma

2. Gerry Armstrong

3. Tory/Magoo

4. Dilbert Perkins

5. Rod Keller

6. Elizabeth Ann Cox

Now who are the other six ex-Scientologists? Let's hear it from your
own lips.....Don't be shy.

Tigger