http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9731-3DDA7114-153%40storefull-2277.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: THE REAL GERRY ARMSTRONG (repost)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 11:12:52 -0600 (CST)

Tue, Nov 19, 2002, 4:50pm (CST+7) From: gandow@dialogzentrum.de
(Thomas Gandow) wrote:

>Tigger wrote:

>>Every day Gerry Armstrong reveals more
>> of the same characteristics that ....

>belong to a real Tiger.

>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/c
>ult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

>Now with tail!

>TG

RFOL now that is funny.......

Thank you Gerry Armstrong and Thomas Gandow, you have just proved that
it only takes you minutes to DA anyone who points out the error of your
ways.......how truly SCIENTOLOGICAL of you. But I can't help laughing
at your efforts which show a bit of a unscientological sense of humor.
Too bad you don't have the ability to see how absurd you both are and to
laugh at yourselves.

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.