http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=24482-3DD7B873-187%40storefull-2278.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Pastor Grabdough slithers again
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 09:40:35 -0600 (CST)

Tilman Hausherr worries and wonders:

>I think it is pretty funny that you keep
> asking about people and events about
> which you know nothing about,
> understand nothing, and don't even care
> about.

Well gee, Tilman, I thought that was what one was supposed to
do......ask questions when one didn't know the answers. What do you do
when you know nothing? BTW how do you know what ptsc or anyone else
cares about if you don't ask them?

>You're also giving away the "chain of
> gossip" that leads to these questions.

So......if all it is, is gossip, why does Rev. Gandfow have such a
problem answering the questions? Doesn't the Rev. want to "set the
record straight"? That's what "funny" about the "funny business" the
Rev. appears to be engaged in because he won't say he isn't. ptsc has
said he will answer the Rev.'s questions after the Rev. answers
his.....seems fair to me......after all the Rev. was asked first.

>What is even more funny is that you
> didn't ask other questions, like:

What's so funny about it? Even if you were a recipient of Minton money,
you are not letting it blind you to the realities and repercussions of
what Minton and Brooks did.

But if you insist, I will ask you the questions you want asked and this
time I "mean it".

1. "Tilman, how much money did you get from Minton?"

2. "Tilman, why didn't make a speech in Leipzig?"

3. "Tilman, did you donate any money to Gandow?"

4."Tilman, what did you wear in Leipzig?"

5. "Tilman, with what car did you come to Leipzig?"

6. "Tilman, how fast did you drive in Leipzig?"

7. "Tilman, did you get any traffic tickets recently?"
(etc, etc)

Well the ones you want asked are of little importance, aren't' they?

How about you answer the etc., etc., ones.

1. Who funded the 2000 award?

2. Who funded the 2001 award?

3. Who funded the 2002 award?

4. Why did Ursula Caberta not give a speech this year?

5. Were speeches and discussion about abduction/defection of the 2000
award winner, Robert S. Minton, Jr. prohibited?

6. Did you vote to conceal the news about the 2000 award winner?

7. Did Minton give you a Swiss check and tell you it was from "friends
in Europe".

8. Did "someone" send you a Swiss check and ask you to make a docnation
to the LMT?

>Why don't you care more about me?

Greersh you are beginning to sound like Gerry Armstrong or
Tory/Magoo.......This is NOT ABOUT YOU unless you have engaged in some
underhanded activities.
Have you?

Tgger

P. S. Now you are going to killfile me again, right? Or reveal
something that is nobody's business.

>Tilman

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.