http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9589-3DC2D87E-72%40storefull-2275.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Caroline: Please wise up and get help before it's toolate.....
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:39:42 -0600 (CST)

ZBlade says:

(snip)

Gee thanks, ZBlade, you're such a doll. :-)
Although your motives for doing all that work are questionable, I do
thank you for doing it. Whenever I called anyone a whore or an OSA
Whore, there was ample proof to back it up. There was evidence to call
Stacy a whore and to call Minton an OSA Whore and to accuse Bunker and
Keller of being Minton/Brooks whores which boils down to OSA Whores for
Rinder.

Lerma, Tory, Perkins, Minton and Armstrong, on the other hand, call
(called) people OSA whores without any real proof that they are......all
they have to do was say something negative about or disagree with
Minton and/or Brooks and even if what was said was true amd justifed,
they got DA'd and on Lerma's OSA list.

I remember one poster, who grew up in Scientology and knew Stacy who saw
her doing the same manipulation out of Scientoogy as she did when she
was in.

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.