http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9592-3DC336D8-4%40storefull-2275.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: How Scientology
"got" Bob Minton -- read http://www.gerryarmstr...
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 20:22:16 -0600 (CST)

Sat, Nov 2, 2002, 12:46am (CST+6) From: jr-ford@insightbb.com
(James R. Ford) says:

>The math is simple. You have posted
> this nonsense enough that it is
> approaching the point of spam.

On you poor thing, Mr. Ford. You can't read or add either. I have
posted this exactly ONE (1) time. I posted an "assignment for Gerry
Armstrong" which was shorter......so even if you consider them to be the
same......you only get TWO (2) l plus l equals 2. TWO does not spam
make.

>Do you repeat yourself so often to
> convince you that you are right or just
> because you are so stupid you can't
> remember what you have posted?

I just told you what I posted. Which was EXACTLY TWO different
versions.

Do you hop on people because it makes you feel like a "man" or because
you are so stupid you don't know what a real man is?

>What is WebTV's policy on spam?

LOL I bet it's more than two.

Tigger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 14:16:09 -0600 (CST), boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
wrote:

Assignment for Arnie Lerma:

Gerry Armstrong: recipient of Minton Money

Thomas Gandow: recipient of Minton Money

Arnie Lerma: recipient of Minton Money

Stacy Brooks: recipient of Minton money .....playing footsie with

Minton and OSA
Bob Minton: recipient of a COS
reprieve......playing footsie with OSA

DO THE MATH

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.