http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=23445-3DC11AEA-86%40storefull-2274.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Release -- Scientology's Salman Rushdie Goes Global
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 05:58:34 -0600 (CST)

Dear Mr. Armstrong,

Are you unaware that your name and Swiss bank checks were mentioned in
the recent 35 day hearing in Judge Schaeffer's court where Minton and
Brooiks probably blackmailed by COS) made a deal with Mike Rinder to
"recant" years of previous, under oath testimony, and join the COS in
its efforts to destroy Ken Dandar and the Lisa wrongful death suit?

Yes, I think you should get your information from a credible source.
I'll pass along your post. Is your email addy a workable one?

At this point, I do not feel it would be wise for you to answer any of
my questions publicly.

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.