http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=11193-3DC172E7-90%40storefull-2276.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Caroline: Please wise up and get help before it's toolate.....
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:13:59 -0600 (CST)

Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2002, 3:36pm (CST+7) From: gerry@gerryarmstrong.org
(Gerry Armstrong) wrote:

>On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:23:00 -0600
> (CST), boobootigger@webtv.net
> (Tigger) wrote:

>>Well I for one, think it is making a
>> mountain out of a molehill to do a
>> webpage on an s.r.s. poster who posts
>> "bad things" about someone.

>You would, wouldn't you.

Mr. Armstrong, you would agree that people can get pissed and call
people names, etc. which have nothing at all to do with Scientology or
REAL "Fair Game", wouldn't you?

>By your logic doing anything about fair
> game is making a mountain out of a
> molehill.

There you go again, trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Posting angry words on a newsgroup when bad things have been posted
about him/her in NO WAY equates with the "FAIR GAME" practiced by
Scientologists. It just shows that one should not post while angry,
which is what you are doing right now. Your and your "girlfriend's"
plan to put up a website and DA an a.r.s. poster smacks a little too
close to the REAL "Fair GAme" than is comfortable.

>Hey, looked at in the Scientological way,
> making a webpage about killing
> someone is making a mountain out of a
> molehill.

There you go again, trying to make a mountain out of what I posted which
wasn't even a molehill. Has Garry killed anyone?

>But very funny. You say nothing about
> Garry's vicious, hateful posts, but attack
> their wog (R) victims.

I wasn't attacking you. I was expressing an opinion that what you and
your "girlfriend" plan to do with a website was ridiculous.

> Are you suddenly becoming a
> throwaway?

Are you implying that you will killfile me?
Please do. And might I suggest you killfile Garry too, if you can't
handle what he says in a post without hyping up a website.

Tigger

BTW I have noticed Arnie Lerma has shown you the way to his "FAIR GAME"
website where he makes ridiculous false accusations about many
people........true
Scientological FAIR GAME style. Apparently something you think is OK
and plan to copy?

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.