http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=11193-3DC16C39-89%40storefull-2276.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Caroline: Please wise up and get help before it's toolate.....
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:45:29 -0600 (CST)

Gerry Armstrong says:

>Starshadow says:
(snip)

>>You trivialize real Fair Game

>No, you are trivializing fair game. You
> don't have clue one about fair game.

HA! From observing your recent posts, Mr. Armstrong, I think it more
likely Starshadow has more clues AND common snese in her little toe than
you do in your whole body.

>>in the same way that certain other
>>posters trivialize OSA ops by screaming
>> "OSA" everytime someone disagrees
>> with them.

>Oh yes, now we get a big dose of
> pretended stupidity. Please identify each
> of the posters you claim "trivialize OSA
> ops by screaming "OSA" everytime
> someone disagrees with them." And
> please identify the instances when this
> happened. Take as much time as you
> need. Go.

Waste of time trying to prove anything to you, Mr. Armstrong, but some
of the biggerst "you're OSA" or "OSA Whores"
or "OSA Pawns" or "you're doing the work of OSA" throwers have been Bob
Minton, Arnie Lerma, Tory/Magoo and Dilbert Perkins And most of the
time it has been because someone dared to disagree with King Bob and/or
Concubine Stacy and/or Prince Arnie or Princess Tory.

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.