http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=2844-3DBFCC41-2%40storefull-2278.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Release -- Scientology's Salman Rushdie Goes Global
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 06:10:41 -0600 (CST)

Date: Wed, Oct 30, 2002, 11:55am (CST+7) From: gerry@gerryarmstrong.org
(Gerry Armstrong) wrote:

>On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:19:14 -0600
> (CST), boobootigger@webtv.net
> (Tigger) wrote:

>>Hey Gerry,

>>While you're here, how's about your
>> giving us the low down on those USB
>> checks Minton sent to you? Does your
>> escape to Germany have anything to
>> do with Minton playing "Pin the crime
>> on the SP"?

>>Tigger

>Suzi, what it is.

Suzi??? I think you've lost me, Mr. Armstrong. My name is not Suzi.

>This was just a simple op to smoke out
> OSA. Either way.

Either way?? So are you saying you knew it was Minton's money or that
you didn't know it was Minton's money? Either way, it seems to have
smoked out Minton and Brooks, didn't it? And thanks to Minton and
Brooks, the "church" of the Unholy Lawsuit is trying to use some of
those Swiss checks to destroy Ken Dandar, Lisa's family and the wrongful
death suit.
What are your feelings about that?

>My escape to Germany had to do with
> the Scientology cult's basic philosophy,
> policy and practice of fair game.

Which Scintology has practiced nearly fifty years.......and practiced
on you for many of those years, so why escape to Germany now?

>What do you think of having fair game as
> your basic philosophy?

It's not my "basic" philosophy or even my philosophy. I think it's
despicable and people who practice it should be prosecuted to the limit
of the law, NO MATTER who they are.

>But, why are you repeating these
> questions? I answered them very clearly
> on www.gerryarmstrong.org

I am not repeating these questions. This is the first time I have ever
asked you these questions. (I am not Suzi)

>Haven't you read it all?

No, I haven't read it all. There's is a whole lot to read there. I
asked you a specific question about a specific incident which happened,
I don't know when, but must have happened within recent years?

(snip)

If you are trying to imply I am OSA or a Scientologist, I am not. I
asked you a couple of simple questions. If you could direct me to the
spot in your long history with the COS where the story of the Swiss
checks Minton gave you is located, (if that story is there), I would
appreciate it. If you want to plead the Fifth, so be it. If you want
to call me Suzi or imply I am OSA, so be it.........but isn't that a
form of "fair game"?

Tigger

P.S. Perhaps you could tell me why there is a sound like a cash
register when I click on your links?

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.