§  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

   

    

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3e4bb778%241%40news2.lightlink.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Effectiveness of criticising the amount of dogshit on the sidewalk
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:18:21 -0800
Organization: Lightlink Internet
Lines: 87
Message-ID: <3e4bb778$1@news2.lightlink.com>
References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1030212054142.114B-100000@darkstar.zippy> <+7wtrhBqHsS+Ew1t@xemu.demon.co.uk> <3e4cfbbd.1900923@news.prodigy.net>
NNTP-Posting-Host: 172.16.34.12
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
X-Accept-Language: en-us, en
In-Reply-To: <3e4cfbbd.1900923@news.prodigy.net>
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: 12.228.160.121
X-Original-Trace: 13 Feb 2003 10:19:20 -0500, 12.228.160.121


Have A Cow wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:51:38 +0000, the following chunks miraculously
> appeared from within the mind of Dave Bird <dave@xemu.demon.co.uk>:
>
> <snip>
>
>>Excuse me but you are dog-biting potato-mimicking insane: you have
>>managed to miss the fact that he was, but is no longer, an opponent
>>of the crime cult, having systematically agreed to sabotage the various
>>cases he once supported.
>
>
> He once supported Grady Ward. I've yet to see any indication that he
> has systematically agreed to sabotage Grady Ward's case.
>
> He once supported Keith Henson. I've yet to see any indication that he
> has systematically agreed to sabotage Keith Henson's case.
>

Dunno anything about the above three; you may be wrong, you may be right.

> He once supported Gerry Armstrong. I've yet to see any indication that
> he has systematically agreed to sabotage Gerry Armstrong's case.

Gerry is still sucking up to him. This might have something to do with
that. (It might not, but it might).


>
> He once supported Lawrence Wollersheim. I've yet to see any credible
> indication that he has systematically agreed to sabotage Lawrence
> Wollersheim's case.

He used Arnie Lerma to pass a message trying to get Wollersheim to
settle for some unbelievably low amount just before the cult caved in
and handed over (to the court) the money they owed. So he did make an
attempt. It failed.
>
> As far as I can see the only case he's interfering with is the Lisa
> McPherson case. Otherwise, unless I've missed something, it looks as
> if he is just trying to get out of the Scientology litigation
> business.

People who are "just trying to get out of the Scn'y litigation
busines" walk away. They don't generally try to sabotage the family
whose daughter's name they once used proudly as a standard by suing and
delaying the case.

> Offering up hard evidence of your statement (rather than your
> incorrect interpretation of the Yingling notes) would go a long ways
> towards proving your point. Why haven't you done so? Where are all of
> these "various cases" that he has "systematically agreed to sabotage"?
>
> Finally, how could you possibly know what Bob Minton has agreed to?
> Aren't psychics just bullshit artists?

Not all psychics are "just bullshit artists", but THIS psychic has no
idea what Minton has agreed to except by watching him follow the
Yingling notes point by point, by watching what he does and what he
continues doing.

Of course, I'm a psychic, not a mind reader. There is a difference,
and any psychic who can claim anywhere near 100 percent accuracy is
lying. (Unfortunately, those are the ones who get famous and rich,
because they tell people what they want to hear. Honest psychics can't
make a living because they tell the truth, whether it be that they get
nothing--which happens sometimes, or that what the person wants to hear
isn't what is going to happen, like winning the lottery or finding true
love.)

And in any case, it doesn't take a psychic to read Yingling's notes
and then see how Minton has followed, to the best of his ability, every
emand in them.

<snip>
>


---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow KoX, Sp4, and now on a "cult critic's" hate page
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html
for the High Crime of Disagreeing with self-made cult victim Gerry
Armstrong and Caroline Letkeman.
For the real truth about cults go to www.xenu.net

 

Thread

 

§  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §