http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DF51BBE.8020200%40starshadowlovesxenu.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Another of Armstrong's lies
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:39:58 -0800

Warrior wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:57:52 -0600 (CST), "Tigger"
> <boobootigger@webtv.net> wrote:
>
>>No matter how you, Lerma, Armstrong and his girlfriend try to spin
>>it......
>

> Shirley,
>
> I don't have to "spin" anything. I express my opinions here on a.r.s.
> just like anyone else.
>

>>most of the people were put on Armstrong's webpage because they
>>disagreed with his doing such a webpage.
>

> So you say.
>
> You seem to think you know better than Gerry why he does what he does.

Well, when Armstrong titles a page "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and
Ops", what Armstrong seems to be saying is that the posters whose posts
are (illegally) webbed therein are what he believes to be "Scientology's
Usenet Black PR and Ops". When he places the letters OSA in sharp relief
in the title of the banner, that would seem to be saying that he
believes they are either OSA or acting like OSA. When the post
(illegally) webbed thereon in fact contain NO BLACK PR OR OPS (my
emphasis) but in fact politely worded disagreements, then it would
indicate that Armstrong and Letkeman think that disagreeing with either
of them equals OSA Black Pr and Ops, wouldn't you say?

---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow KoX, Sp4, and now on a "cult critic's" hate page
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html
for the High Crime of Disagreeing with self-made cult victim Gerry
Armstrong and Caroline Letkeman.
For the real truth about cults go to www.xenu.net