http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DF6264B.5070908%40starshadowlovesxenu.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Some people just don't get it
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:37:15 -0800
References: <asuu5402s2r@drn.newsguy.com> <24160-3DF39630-107@storefull-2273.public.lawson.webtv.net> <igg9vug4afk5vsiqn8k2cnrvir9llts4rv@4ax.com> <at33b3062b@drn.newsguy.com> <3DF51BBE.8020200@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <at3ilt02h9o@drn.newsguy.com> <3DF56549.8030303@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <at3ukj014v0@drn.newsguy.com> <3DF5F638.3020309@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <3df9056b.199603815@news.prodigy.net>

Have A Cow wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:12:08 -0800, Starshadow
> <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net> wrote:
>

>>Warrior wrote:
>

> <snip>
>
>>I'm not asking you to tell him what to do. I addressed Armstrong and
>>Letkeman directly several times on this ng. The first post was worded
>>pretty politely, no name calling, simply a disagreement with Letkeman,
>>point by point, her declaration that Claire was participating in
>>"fraud". For that I got a rambling response that I was somehow engaging
>>in Hubbard tech with no addressing of point by point.
>

> Starshadow knows what a rambling response is. See the absolute train
> wreck of a run-on sentence below. ;-)
>

>>No one is ASKING
>>in Hubbard tech with no addressing of point by point. No one is ASKING
>>you to deny him any right to speak nor to web his opinions--as if anyone
>>could hold you accountable for controlling or not controlling him anyway
>>(which, btw, is a "straw man", since no one has asked you to do any such
>>thing.
>

> Here comes the 20+ line train wreck of a run-on sentence (possibly
> produced by too much exposure to Hubbard?):

'

No, anonymous coward, I never subscribed to Scn'y.

Sometimes I type the way I think. I admit it's rambling, but if you
don't like to deal with it, skip my posts.

>>But when he puts up a kooky hate page filled with people who
>>simply and solely disagree with him, and you state over and over that it
>>is not a kooky hate page filled with people who simply and solely
>>disagree with him, and state that you think that putting up that page is
>>a rational thing to do, and that he is entitled to do and say whatever
>>he wants because by golly, he was the prime target of the CofS, and his
>>dick, so to speak, is bigger than anyone else's, ( a paraphrase you
>>won't like, but I call them as I see them--since it's a paraphrase of
>>"the rest of you haven't done as much nor been as big a target as
>>Armstrong, therefore he's entitled to do or say whatever he wants to
>>whomever he wants" to boil down what part of your argument seems to
>>be)--well, when you state those things, and act astonished that anyone
>>would actually think he and Letkeman mean exactly what they say when
>>they say that they believe this is "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and
>>Ops" then you shouldn't act surprised that it makes people angry to be
>>called that, and that those people--and others not named on that kooky
>>web page see it as exactly that, instead of coming up with yet another
>>kooky conspiracy theory whereby we all got together back channel and
>>decided to condemn Armstrong and Letkeman's kooky hate page, rather than
>>simply being a number of people apparently capable of reading better
>>than you can.
>

> The only things hateful about the page are the content of the posts
> archived within it. Why does Starshadow want her own posts removed?
> Why is she incapable of providing even a single quote to bolster her
> baseless assertion that the page itself is a hate page?

Calling people you disagree with "gOon SquAd follies" with caricatures
of those who have had the temerity to disagree with you qualifies as a
"kooky hate page" however inept it is.

Calling posts by people one disagrees with and webbing them without
permission, and indeed over withdrawn permission, "Scientology Usenet
Black PR and Ops" is certainly a quote that bolsters the assertation
that the page itself is a hate page, when most of the people whose posts
are webbed are certainly not OSA nor engaged in "Scientology Usenet
Black PR and Ops".

> The only things kooky about the page are the authors of the posts
> archived within in. I'm glad Starshadow finally realized what a kook
> she is. Why is she incapable of providing even a single quote to
> bolster her baseless assertion that the page itself is kooky?

I just did, anonymous coward.

> Why does Starshadow attack fellow critics and activists with baseless
> assertions, if not to further OSA's agenda? I suppose she could just
> be a kook with a lot of personal problems.

I suppose you could be an anonymous coward who is also an insane
nutter, too.

BTW, expressing disagreement with people on Usenet is not "attacking".
It is expressing disagreement.

HTH. Feel free to FOAD, anonymous coward.

---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow KoX, Sp4, and now on a "cult critic's" hate page
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html
for the High Crime of Disagreeing with self-made cult victim Gerry
Armstrong and Caroline Letkeman.
For the real truth about cults go to www.xenu.net