http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DF0BD1F.60908%40starshadowlovesxenu.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 07:07:11 -0800

roger gonnet wrote:
> "Starshadow" <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net> a écrit dans le
> message de news: 3DEE2766.10903@starshadowlovesxenu.net...
>
>>Joe's Garage wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, ptsc wrote:
>>>

>> In your Bizarro World, wrongs are only wrongs when committed by the
>>CofS or by any Scn'ist. In the Real World, wrongs are wrongs, no
>
> matter
>
>>who commits them. I don't expect you to see that, because you are in
>
> the
>
>>Lunatic Fringe cult, but I can assure you that this is really so in
>
> any
>
>>sane worldview.
>

> Well, Starshadow, it seems that in your own bizarre world, wrongs exist
> mostly when one does not agree with you.

Bullshit. I don't make up hate pages, Roger. I don't go to the CofS
and turn over former friends and colleagues' names. I don't brown nose
those who do.

I tell it like I see it, ON FUCKING USENET. THAT is what Usenet is
for. If you don't like it, get the fuck off Usenet and try some gentler
medium. Putting up hate pages is bizarre, no matter how you and your
fucking lunatic apologists try to spin it.

Going over to the enemy and betraying a family you once claimed to
want to help is also bizarre, no matter how you and the other fucking
lunatic apologists try to spin it.

> I don't expect that you could realize that Bob could have some valid
> reasons to act like he did, and that ptsc and some others don't have the
> right to attack like they did. Joe Cisar has perfectly summarized the
> situation above (and long before).

Stating the truth is not an attack, Roger, no matter how you and the
other lunatic apologists try to spin it.

And Joe Cisar is barking mad, and you seem to be brown nosing your way
to total lunacy too. Fine. The fucking lunatics HAVE won. Enjoy your
stupid fucking lunatic cult, Roger. The CofS may not be proud to have
such a rival--but they can't help but be amused that they've won in this
arena. They've quit sending ops to ars, Roger. Ever wonder why? Or do
you once again put the blame on everyone else but where it squarely
lands, on you and the other lunatic fringe who now think betrayal is
perfectly okay, discussing betrayal is "turncoat", and putting up hate
pages claiming people are running OSA ops who are simply disagreeing ON
USENET is perfectly okay.

Fuck you and your cult. Fuck all cults.

---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow KoX, Sp4, and now on a "cult critic's" hate page
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html
for the High Crime of Disagreeing with self-made cult victim Gerry
Armstrong and Caroline Letkeman.
For the real truth about cults go to www.xenu.net