http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DEE0EEC.4010906%40starshadowlovesxenu.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 06:19:24 -0800

Gerry Armstrong wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 02:42:52 +0000, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
> cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:
>

>>Gerry Armstrong describes me as OSA on his insane hate page,
>

> No, Rob. You've stated that lie over and over, and it's still just a
> lie.

Bullshit. Liar. You keep stating that it isn't a lie, over and over,
and that does NOT make it true, no matter how hard you spin and spin.

Fuck you and your girlfriend. I fully intend to launch a complaint
about your black propaganda page webbing my posts without permission and
indeed with such permission explicity denied. I don't really care what
you think or how you disagree with me on this forum--anyone with a shred
of sanity can see what it is you are doing.

But DO NOT make up quotes that I did not say and have no intention of
saying. DO NOT put words in my mouth.

You're a liar and a thief, Armstrong, and so is your girlfriend.

I intend to do all that is in my power to get you to stop putting my
(copyrighted) words on your web page, and I intend to let the world know
on this forum, at least, when I catch you outright lying about me.

If you had one shred of decency within you, you'd stop. You have
none. Therefore you have my complete contempt.

---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see