http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DEE2F23.3050908%40starshadowlovesxenu.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Goon Squad Trouper Tries New Song and Dance (was Re: CLairification of Fraud (was re: TECH Ouside COS. OT 1 Success))
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 08:36:51 -0800
References: <3DE8D935.3060204@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <6s4nuu8pss7m0ail59t616hqptptt88asn@4ax.com> <okbnuuso4q5of6nsf36prq24gbjc7rqfng@4ax.com> <kehnuuokjs8ilurqjhhtjd5kmemtapm2dp@4ax.com> <ckqnuus5ape8if1mt4npvlb8aablgnn77k@4ax.com> <cv2puug8ma4qb9i4ltbqvt5toscfp5icl2@4ax.com> <3deca55e.1982640@news.bway.net> <u12quu0ddvek586b213llgmn2tj6hqna37@4ax.com> <3DED1169.6000706@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <lb7quugvvh9tg2tjv4pp2pptv9mqt35301@4ax.com> <3DED23AF.6020404@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <18mruukcttkkhnhqrm7ok2lgvn2l4j036k@4ax.com> <3dedf984.4476476@news.bway.net> <3DEE0AA8.4000203@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <asl9on$sa4gp$1@ID-123127.news.dfncis.de>

Verloc wrote:
> "Starshadow" <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net> wrote in message news:3DEE0AA8.4000203@starshadowlovesxenu.net...
>
>>Diane Richardson wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>>What makes you believe that Starshadow is doing work for the cult?
>>>I would like to see the evidence upon which you base this claim. If
>>>there is no such evidence, I'd appreciate it if you'd be honest enough
>>>to admit it.
>>
>>She won't. She and her boyfriend are busy smearing everyone in sight.
>>Everyone, that is, who has the temerity to disagree with them.
>

> That's not true. Despite my best efforts, they refuse to put
> me on their hate page! But maybe the answer lies elswhere
> in your posting - you are an irritable older female in poor health,
> and make an easier victim to taunt.

Yeah, it's amazing how this self-proclaimed "victim" likes to victimize
those who have limited means of fighting back, innit? Must make this
self-proclaimed "prophet of God" proud to know what a cultie he's remained.

He learned his craft well from the CofS.

> [snip]

>>>You have no such right under international copyright law. I could
>>>do what you do and launch into a harangue over how you are lying,
>>>but I think the problem is that you have no idea what "fair use"
>>>constitutes, rather than that you are lying.
>>
>>Quoting an entire post is not "fair use copyright", but I wouldn't
>>expect those who steal from others to have any knowlege of this nor
>>compunctions about such theft. However, I do intend to find out who is
>>hosting their page and make a complaint.
>

> Note that quoting an entire post *could* be fair use, particularly
> if it were a short post, if the totality was required to make the
> point of the commentary. The problem is that the totality of
> the commentary on Gerry's hate page is limited to
>
> "Gerry Armstrong - Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops
> goOn SquAd follies on alt.religion.scientology"
>
> which I have a hard time believing would be accepted by
> any judicial entity as sufficient commentary to make 100+
> postings in their entirety "fair use" by any of the legal
> standards I've seen described.
>
> You would thus be within your rights to ask Gerry's
> web host to take it down - if it were in the US,
> which it is not. I have no idea what German law has
> to say about publishing people's work on the web
> against their wishes.
>
> In any case, I can't see why you'd want to complain.
> Being on a Gerry/Dorian OSA hate list is more an
> honor than a disgrace. I'm jealous as hell.

If they'd just have put up my face, that would be fine. But it's the
principle of the thing, taking my entire posts and using them with no
permission--and then lying and saying they constitute "hate". Sound like
a certain Happy Fun Cult? I'm sure that's no coincidence.

Well, my complaints may have no effect at all, but I can at least make
them.

---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see