http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DECD8E0.4030605%40starshadowlovesxenu.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: CLairification of Fraud (was re: TECH Ouside COS. OT 1 Success)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:16:32 -0800
References: <3de56b09@news2.lightlink.com> <tqebuuk91kd1772rvgfusntu8m8n3o43r1@4ax.com> <3de64648@news2.lightlink.com> <5pjeuu4ibl0unm7oqrf6ibj6nf41m1uaog@4ax.com> <3de7a981@news2.lightlink.com> <g42huusqo0d6977erof701c87e4ocdamdv@4ax.com> <3DE8D935.3060204@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <6s4nuu8pss7m0ail59t616hqptptt88asn@4ax.com> <okbnuuso4q5of6nsf36prq24gbjc7rqfng@4ax.com> <kehnuuokjs8ilurqjhhtjd5kmemtapm2dp@4ax.com> <ckqnuus5ape8if1mt4npvlb8aablgnn77k@4ax.com> <cv2puug8ma4qb9i4ltbqvt5toscfp5icl2@4ax.com>

Caroline Letkeman wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 18:20:40 -0500, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
> cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:
>

>>On Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:46:50 +0100, Caroline Letkeman
>><caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>>>Flunk. You dubbed in, ptsc.
>>
>>Take your Scientology gibberish somewhere else. Have you considered
>>that maybe you should actually quit practicing Scientology now that you're
>>pretending to be a critic of it?
>

> <snip balderdash>
>
> This is rich. I double checked and this is still
> alt.religion.scientology. This is where we talk about Scientology,
> right? But according to ptsc, I should "take my Scientology gibberish
> somewhere else."

Most people in alt.religion.scientology speak in English, criticizing
Scn'y or the CofS. You, however, insist in speaking in Scientologese,
which even Scn'ists who are long time posters here generally don't. It's
clear you are still praciticing Snc'y. If you want to do that, I suggest
you go to alt.clearing.technology as they are much more sympathetic to
cultspeak, so I hear.

> Even funnier, really, since every time ptsc posts a usenet message
> here, he is using "Scientology gibberish," his chosen handle being a
> Scientology term.

Big difference. Ptsc is using it as a *joke*. You, however, are
*serious*. You are still *practicing* Scn'y, while denying it.

> In Scientology policy, PTS types A - J is a grouping of potential
> trouble sources that are barred from Scientology services. ptsc "is"
> of course PTS type C.
>
> From HCO PL 27 October 1964 POLICIES ON PHYSICAL HEALING, INSANITY AND
> POTENTIAL TROUBLE SOURCES © 1964, 1967 L. Ron Hubbard
>
> <start fair use quote>
>
> (c) Persons who have ever threatened to sue or embarrass or attack or
> who have publicly attacked Scientology or been a party to an attack
> and all their immediate families should never be accepted for
> processing by a Central Organization or an auditor. They have a
> history of only serving other ends than case gain and commonly again
> turn on the organization or auditor. They have already barred
> themselves out by their own overts against Scientology and are
> thereafter too difficult to help, since they cannot openly accept help
> from those they have tried to injure.
>
> <end quote>
>
> Given that
> a) this is alt.religion.scientology, and
> b) I am free to talk about Scientology, and
> c) I *do* talk about Scientology, and
> d) ptsc is saying I should take my Scientology gibberish elsewhere,
>
> how can I assume anything else but that he wants to shudder me into
> silence? How goonish. But at least now with his balderdash, he can
> pretend he has had a win.

Of course, since you are a practicing Scn'ist, how would you interpret
someone telling you to speak English as anything other than "trying to
shut you up"--unless, of course, you are INCAPABLE of speaking in
English, in which case, you would defacto be silenced--until and unless
you learned to speak English.

> Finally, it was ptsc who was practicing Scientology. He dubbed it in!
>
> Can it get any funnier than that? Yes it can. Now ptsc is practicing
> dub-in of dub-in.

There is no such thing as "dub-in". This is more Hubbardspew and in the
Real World does not exist.

Why don't you take this spew to alt.clearing.technology? Most of them
speak this gibberish there or at least pretend to understand it. Here in
ars, most of us prefer English.

BTW, I am giving you notice to remove my messages from your webpage; i
did not give you permission to archive them there.

---

Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see