http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DC289A8.4040807%40starshadow.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadow.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: A Clue for Gerry (was: Caroline: Please wise up and get helpbe...
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 06:03:20 -0800

Tigger wrote:
> Geesh, as I have said before, apparently we do not speak the same
> English.
>
> 1. I DO NOT have a website.
>
> 2. Your plan to DA Garry Scarff because of his angry words in a.r.s.
> posts is ridiculous. If people followed your and Lerma's examples,
> there would be scores of webpages about people and issues which have
> nothing to do with Scientology, which is exactly what Scientology
> wants.
>
> 3. So Lerma has never called you OSA. He has called many people OSA
> and made ridiculous, false accusations about them. His OSA list is like
> a scientological SP hit list.
>
> 4. I was not referring to anything on your webpages. The ISSUE was
> your plan to collect Gary Scarff's a.r.s. posts and DA him. My point
> was that you should forget about a DA webpage on Scarff and stick to the
> REAL abuses and crimes of Scientology like Cheryl Sola did from Lisa
> McPherson to Raul Lopez to Graham Berry.
>
> Geesh, trying to communicate with you is more difficult than trying to
> communicate with Arnie Lerma. Calling someone a liar is asinine unless
> you (at the very least) list the lie(s) which you think someone has
> told.

Tigger, trying to communicate with the irrational is wasted effort.
Gerry and Arnie are both irrational people. The post where he accuses
you of "gibberish" after this is an example of his total kookery and
irrationality. If I were you, I'd just ignore him. He isn't worth it.

Maybe if he has no more enemies to attack he'll go back to exposing
the crimes of the CofS. Maybe.
---

Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see