http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DC174D4.3070502%40starshadow.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadow.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Caroline: Please wise up and get help before it's toolate.....
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:22:12 -0800

Tigger wrote:
> Gerry Armstrong says:
>

>>Starshadow says:
>
> (snip)
>

>>>You trivialize real Fair Game
>>

>>No, you are trivializing fair game. You
>>don't have clue one about fair game.
>

> HA! From observing your recent posts, Mr. Armstrong, I think it more
> likely Starshadow has more clues AND common snese in her little toe than
> you do in your whole body.
>

>>>in the same way that certain other
>>>posters trivialize OSA ops by screaming
>>>"OSA" everytime someone disagrees
>>>with them.
>>

>>Oh yes, now we get a big dose of
>>pretended stupidity. Please identify each
>>of the posters you claim "trivialize OSA
>>ops by screaming "OSA" everytime
>>someone disagrees with them." And
>>please identify the instances when this
>>happened. Take as much time as you
>>need. Go.
>

> Waste of time trying to prove anything to you, Mr. Armstrong, but some
> of the biggerst "you're OSA" or "OSA Whores"
> or "OSA Pawns" or "you're doing the work of OSA" throwers have been Bob
> Minton, Arnie Lerma, Tory/Magoo and Dilbert Perkins And most of the
> time it has been because someone dared to disagree with King Bob and/or
> Concubine Stacy and/or Prince Arnie or Princess Tory.

Don't forget Prince Gerry. Lots of gangbanging lately on those who dare
criticize his pet conspiracies.

---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see