http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DC16BAE.10205%40starshadow.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadow.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Caroline: Please wise up and get help before it's toolate.....
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:43:10 -0800

Gerry Armstrong wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:27:14 -0800, Starshadow
> <starshadow@starshadow.net> wrote:
>

>>Gerry Armstrong wrote:

>>>You would, wouldn't you.
>>>
>>>By your logic doing anything about fair game is making a mountain out
>>>of a molehill.
>>

>>Oh, Puh-LEEZE. Garry gets pissed at being ctiticized and he goes on a
>>tear against those who piss him off.
>

> That's all sorts of black propagandists' excuse. Do you think it's
> wise?
>

>>He does this in cycles.
>

> Isn't that nice. He has you fooled by a nice "pattern."
>

>>I've been
>>on the recieving end myself and gotten pissed off in return, though
>>we've made our peace once again, since I think Garry is, under all the
>>bluster, quite a sweet fellow, once you get over the bumps.
>

> No one I know of is stopping Garry from communicating decently.
>

>>Garry is NOT
>>the CofS and he isn't practicing "Fair Game",
>

> Now who else would want it to appear that Garry is not doing the
> Miscavige regime's dirty work? LFBD
>
> Yes, Miscavige et al. F/N
>
> Now why don't you address the evil Garry does, and do something to get
> him to stop, rather than attacking the targets he's attacking. LF
>

>>he's just reacting angrily
>>over the bumps and slights.
>

> Oh, isn't that nice. And the whole Scientology fair game machine is
> just reacting over the bumps and slights they get from us wogs (R)
> too. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
>

>>If he doesn't like you, or anyone else, it
>>isn't "Fair Game", it's only Garry being mad.
>

> But how funny. Fair game isn't fair game. It's just people being mad.
> Yes, one has to be very mad to practice fair game. One has to be
> sociopathic or psychopathic.
>

>>Get over it.
>

> What silliness.
>

>> You trivialize real Fair Game
>

> No, you are trivializing fair game. You don't have clue one about fair
> game.
>

>>in the same way that certain other
>>posters trivialize OSA ops by screaming "OSA" everytime someone
>>disagrees with them.
>

> Oh yes, now we get a big dose of pretended stupidity. Please identify
> each of the posters you claim "trivialize OSA ops by screaming "OSA"
> everytime someone disagrees with them." And please identify the
> instances when this happened. Take as much time as you need. Go.
>

>> It's one more reason why I'm really thinking ars is a waste of my time.
>

> You're really thinking. I'll do a Google search and see if this has
> ever happened before.
>

>>You and a few others may think that's wonderful, but consider this--I'm
>>far from the only one.
>

> Yes, if yours is an example to a.r.s. of really thinking, I can see
> where you'd be far from the only one.
>
> But wait, this just arrived
>
> [Quote]
>
> Buggernaut Eval Addition 2
>
> CT 5 If you can't make it all about Bob, and you can't get other
> [...]

My mistake. I hoped you were at least marginally rational; it seems you
are out to promote some latest stupid conspiracy theory re Minton, who,
btw, YOU brought in, not me.

I won't make that mistake again. You're now in my ignore list. Too bad,
as once upon a time I thought you had a word or two which might be
useful in any real fight against real abuses.

Buh-bye, Gerry. Maybe I'll talk to you again when you become rational. I
won't hold my breath;ars is full of stupid mindless conspiracy theory
kooks these days, and you've proven you're part and parcel of the kookfest.

---
*B*right Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see