From: dicktop_stud@mindless.com (Dicktop_Stud)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: the unbearable looniness of gerry
Date: 24 Oct 2003 23:30:03 -0700

Zinj <zinjifar@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<MPG.1a03450c103fd140989948@news2.lightlink.com>...
> In article <mh8jpvs09ej3ah6neb8nlv9th5801op6ug@4ax.com>,
> tilman@berlin.snafu.de says...
> > On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:41:02 -0400, "Android Cat"
> > <androidcat99@hotmail.com> wrote in
> > <bcWlb.17489$XO.1009925@news20.bellglobal.com>:

> > >Depends. All my computers have passwords to login. (The Win98 ones are
> > >trivial to bypass.)
> >
> > Indeed. And it is highly unlikely that Beverly had Windows NT or 2000 at
> > that time.
> >
> > Tilman
>
> Probably true, and there are cases of 'visitors' reading other
> people's emails. Still, it doesn't explain Warrior's post:
>
> > >Garry -- you forgot something in your post. Why don't you
> > >tell the readers of a.r.s. how you snooped Beverly's emails on
> > >her computer while you were alone in her home?
>
> That Garry *could* have done so, doesn't mean he did. And if
> there's any evidence he did, it's missing in the accusation.
>
> Garry's reply addresses the wrong issues, but Warrior's
> accusation is baseless without some actual evidence.

Garry's official response: Whatever. The anti-Scarff dweebs like
Tilman and Mark Plummer aka Warrior will believe and spin whatever
they like in their classic Black PR and it does nothing except to
massage their own monstrous egos.

I have a strong friendship with Beverly now and have spoken with her
at least twice a month. Interesting isn't it...that Garry has such a
relationship with Bev now and her current relationship with Warrior
and Tilman? Zero.

The facts speaks for themselves. Gerry Armstrong hurt and betrayed
Beverly. Gerry refuses to apologize to Beverly. Warrior and Tilman say
the love Beverly, but are Gerry Armstrong's chief suppporters and
apologists.

Friends...indeed. :-(