http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0212060943.1cc236ad%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Another of Armstrong's lies
Date: 6 Dec 2002 09:43:54 -0800

Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote in message news:<aspn2f0f5j@drn.newsguy.com>...
> In article <qbqvuu8rnihq4agvj83o6on6vbaqlcuhl7@4ax.com>, ptsc says...
> >
> >From his front page:
> >
> >"Comments are welcome. Criticisms don't necessarily mean that
> >you're a criminal."
> >
> >What a fucking lie.
>
> At this point I think you're seeing what you *want* to see, not
> what's real. I think you have become blinded by your irrational
> rage and eagerness to see Gerry as a liar when he is not.
>
> >Criticize Armstrong and you end up on his page,
>
> Well, I've criticized Gerry, and I'm not on it. I know of others
> who have criticized Gerry, and they are not on it either.

You criticize Gerry Jihad, Mark, like a fellow Republican would
criticize George Bush, Jr. Honesty? No way! Mark Plummer's philosophy:
criticize with loads of admiration and sucking up to the ARS prophet.

So, Mark, since you're so inclined toward sucking up to and kissing
Gerry Jihad's ass, no matter how much he trips over himself, how does
Gerry Jihad taste??