http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0212050213.777d7fd3%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: 5 Dec 2002 02:13:31 -0800

Joe's Garage <swatron@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<Pine.LNX.3.96.1021204083002.168A-100000@darkstar.zippy>...

> On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, ptsc wrote:
>
> > Gerry Armstrong describes me as OSA on his insane hate page,
> > a page that proves he has snapped his last tether to reality. Why
> > does he describe me as "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops?"
>
> That accurately describes your actions. For anybody who wasn't here when
> Scarff arrived, this was his same pattern:
>
> FLIP
> outrage at the wrongs committed by Scientology - hate Scientology
>
> FLOP
> outrage at the wrongs committed by critics - hate critics
>
> FLIP is the cover story. FLOP is the operation being carried out under
> the cover story. Wrongs committed by Scientologists are equated with
> wrongs (alleged to be) committed by critics. It is the same A = B
> mentality, internally known as the "reactive mind", that Hubbard spread.
>
> Joe Cisar http://cisar.org

<yawn> Joe Cisar continues *his* pattern of being a liar:

From: ptsc (ptsc_AT_nym_DOT_cryptofortress_DOT_com)
Subject: Filthy Liar Joe Cisar
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 2002-04-26 11:32:12 PST

Joe Cisar claims that on March 30, 2001, I posted in support
of OSA's "Nigeria" campaign. Here is every article I posted on
that date concerning Bob Minton. You will note that not a single
one supports the cult's "Nigeria" campaign. Every article is,
in fact, highly critical of the cult's Nigeria campaign.

I do not expect Joe Cisar to correct his filthy fucking lies, because
he is a despicable scumbag who, when he can't discount someone's
arguments, makes up Scientology-style Dead Agent lies about them
instead. Remember this in the future when Joe Cisar makes
dishonest, unsubstantiated attacks on people that he can't back
up.