http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0211191225.4d15a42%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Armstrong Displays His Delusional Mental State to the World (Re: Diane cancans at the goOn SquAd follies)
Date: 19 Nov 2002 12:25:56 -0800

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<nsbktu0et2tsjl5t4g8vklc8lrbovs1ouc@4ax.com>...

> On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:32:23 GMT, Deana Holmes <mirele@sonic.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Thomas Gandow <gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote in
> >
> >> What is Your business?
> >> Why are You attacking Gerry Armstrong?
> >> Isn't it the best proof, that You are attacking in concert with OSA?
> >
> >No, Reverend Grabdough. It shows that Gerry Armstrong has never left
> >Scientology, with his reliance on Dead Agenting techniques first engaged in
> >by the Office of Special Affairs.
>
> Oh how stupid the pretended stupid must pretend to be! Sun Tzu was
> teaching the Dead Agent "tech" 2400 years before OSA.
>
> And what exactly am I doing? I am webbing your own statements made to
> this public newsgroup, without comment, without interpretation. I am
> quoting you precisely. I am including a link to every thread so that
> the complete context is available.
>
> Therefore it is you who, by your pretended stupidity and by your
> baseless attacks on the Scientology cult's fair game victims, is DAing
> yourself.
>
> You say that doing what I am doing shows I never left Scientology. You
> have to to pretend to be stupid beyond belief to believe anyone, even
> one of your fellow goons, would believe that. I would love if the
> Scientology cultists webbed all my a.r.s. posts on such a nice page
> and linked to the complete thread where they appeared.
>
> You are quite free to build your own web page of my posts to a.r.s.
> about you, or about anything.
>
> You are also quite free to continue your attacks on Scientology's fair
> game victims from your position of pretended stupidity. And I am quite
> free to point out that this is what you're doing. You are then quite
> free, as you've demonstrated, to pretend to be even stupider and label
> my pointing out the truth about your attacks as "dead agenting."
>
> Unless you really are a knowing OSA operative, you are also quite free
> to repent, to stop forwarding OSA's command intention, to stop your
> baseless, vicious attacks on good people who are Scientology's fair
> game victims.
>
> © Gerry Armstrong
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org
-------------------------------

Speaking of Dead-Agenting victims, Gerry:

From: Beverly Rice (dbj1120@mpinet.net)
Subject: Re: THE REAL GERRY ARMSTRONG (repost)
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 2002-11-18 20:14:23 PST

Gerry Armstrong wrote:

> Just to set the record straight about what follows, Beverly Rice
> completely misinterpreted something I wrote back in April this year,
> took it in a personal way that was unrelated to the way it was
> intended, made a connection which didn't exist, and used it as a
> certainty from which to attack me.

No I didn't, you are a liar, as much as you will try to spin it, I
am very well aware of your covertness . . .

I know why you were picked as being Intel Ops in Co$ for Hubbard,
you are very clever, just as Co$ is very clever until they are
made known.

Your added, unnecessary remark at the end of a post to me in a
thread you made about yourself ~was~ directed as a stab intended
to hurt deep.

You can play ignorant for others.

The fact is that over the two and a half years our "friendship"
spanned shortly after my husbands suicide, when I was still
really messed up and incredibly vulnerable . . .

I shared with you in absolute detail my inner most thoughts,
and the details of my therapy, among many other most personal
aspects of my life, because, as you said . . .

you cared, and we had a special relationship.

One of the things I shared with you, ~explicitly~ . . .

was how everyday statements that are made quite commonly,
such as "I need that like a hole in the head", or "putting a
gun to his/her head", or "just shoot me", or ~anything~ that
had to do with shooting heads, would totally cave me in.

That was explicitly stated to you, and talked about severally.

Your added, unnecessary remark at the end of a post to me when
I was calling you out about making the CST issue about you:

"Oh, and don't go shooting at the heads of the people trying to do what
you think is this most important thing to do."

was a deliberate jab, and was intentional, and you can't play
ignorant, and I won't let you because we both know better.

I know what you pretend to be now, but I also know that you
are still Intel in your heart.

And while we are on that subject, let me tell you another
HubTOADian/Co$ action that you took that has been decried
by many others regarding Co$ tactics as being one of the
worst . . .

and this is the one that I am most disgusted at where you
are concerned.

You were upset when you saw I had saved a few of the e-mails
you sent me, I normally do not keep e-mails after I receive
them, but destroy them, but these were just a couple of
ones that were little jokes between us or a little mushy . . .

but you asked me to delete them, you know, "just in case I
get raided" by the Co$, they won't be in my computer, so I
did . . .

it's called "respect for another human being".

But then, in one of our last conversations . . .

you made a call to me, and out of the blue you tell me that
you have kept every communication and everything I have ever
sent to you over that long period of time of trust and of
confidence . . .

things that Co$ would love to have on me, and things that
would be absolutely devastating to my life . . .

and informed me that you had turned them into a "collection"
of me.

In other words, you did not give me the same consideration
and respect that you demanded for your own self . . .

but then again the truth of the matter is no matter what you
pretend to be now, you ~are~ Intel at heart . . .

and it's a good thing to have complete write-ups of the most
intimate portions of a persons life for your files, isn't it?

You know, something gained along the lines of some words that
were posted on ARS not too long ago that went:

"Scientology's retention of a person's records fraudulently obtained
by the creation of a relationship of "trust" is an excellent issue."

Maybe you feel that only refers to Co$, and not to you when
you do the exact same action.

Except I know better than to ask for my "records" back.

As a matter of fact, I don't even want them back, but would like
the same courtesy from you that you received from me, just destroy
and delete them from existance.

But I know better, I know you won't, because I know you ~can't~ . . .

and I know that you ~don't~ give others the same respect you
receive for yourself, unless they toe the line with you without
question.

For that one action alone, of turning me in to a "collection" that
you keep of my most personal life and my deepest thoughts and
emotions, and the most tragic and secret things of my life . . .

i call you scum.

And you ~are~ a liar. Try to spin this any other way you wish . . .

you are ~NOT~ a "Man of God" . . .

you're not even a man . . .

you've always had to depend on finding a strong woman to be your
"left nut" for you.

You are a fraud, and you are every bit as much a con man as
Hubbard was . . .

just with a much smaller following . . .

Yeh, I know, you are working on that.

ARC = As-Ising the Real Con-Artist,

Beverly