http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0211151526.1a94ba9b%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Question for Gerry Armstrong
Date: 15 Nov 2002 15:26:38 -0800

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<jip9tu01cm0ba720o3hqajgccfjsrjathn@4ax.com>...

> That has nothing to do with free speech. Gerry Armstrong signed
> that contract knowing full well what he was doing. He changed his
> mind, but rather than being honest and handing the money back
> to the Church of Scientology, he hid it.
>
> I doubt if there is any European country which permits individuals
> to break a formal agreement without facing consequences.
>
> You are, naturally, lying.
>
> It's a lie that I "changed my mind."
>
> It's a lie that I signed an agreement to not talk about the cult in
> public in exchange for $850,000.

No, Gerry, but you did accept the money and spent it.

All your deliberate lies, misrepresentation of the facts, and spin
zone treatment thereof, is not going to change that.

You can continue to rely on your suck-up supporters on ARS, but the
time that you will be forced to accept accountability for your actions
is approaching...

Be prepared, Scam Artist.