http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0211091229.3292b3e2%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong: Bald-faced liar
Date: 9 Nov 2002 12:29:55 -0800

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<bfaqsu82avhtg8b76a5ef3523d0cbq7lus@4ax.com>...

> On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 22:19:19 -0600, "Fluffygirl"
> <amafluffygirl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >My Scn friends do not act one whit like Gerry, actually.
>
> I bow to your obviously superior powers of differentiation. They're so
> extant.
>
> But why on earth do you black PR your Scientologist "friends" like
> this?
>
> I have never said anything about Scientologists, even though 8 million
> of them may want me disposed of quietly and without sorrow , which is
> anywhere near as hateful as what you've written about them here.
>
> I always say that the only possible difference between me and
> Scientologists is that I know we're all the same. But what you're
> saying is such an attack on Scientologists it gives me the creeps.
>
> Please stop your attacks. Scientologists are just like wogs (R).
>
> Oops, I forgot. You've got me killfiled. You killfiled me just so you
> could carry out your attacks on your Scientologist "friends?" How
> terribly sad.
>
> © Gerry Armstrong
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

The sad, tormented narcissist rants again. To Gerry,losing control of
ARS and the critics movement means going insane. Because other people
are mere elements in Gerry's mind - being unable to manipulate them
literally means losing it (his mind). Imagine, like Gerry, if you
suddenly were to find out that you cannot manipulate your memories or
control your thoughts...

It is often only through manipulation and extortion that Gerry the
Narcissist can secure his narcissistic supply. Controlling his sources
of narcissistic supply is a (mental) life or death question for Gerry.
He is a drug addict (his drug being the NS) and he would go to any
length to obtain the next dose.