http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0210311831.38a8399e%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: To Caroline Letkeman.....from Garry Scarff
Date: 31 Oct 2002 18:31:04 -0800

I want to sincerely apologize to you for the cruel words that I have
said about you on ARS.

Though I fully believe that you are being used and manipulated by
Gerry Armstrong to carry out his own agenda and personal vendettas
(which have nothing to do with Scientology), I have to respect the
fact that you are an adult and responsible for your own decisions.

I also believe that sometime in the near future, when Gerry no longer
has need or desire for your services, or believe you are limiting his
financial potential, he will play you like the out-tech Scientologist
being off-loaded, and your experience as a victim will be compounded.

I hope that is not going to happen with you, but having known Gerry
for many years, and knowing of the numerous relationships he has had
(and dumped), I suspect your will be just another one of his victims.

Gerry is an interesting character. He jokes about and mocks my sexual
orientation, yet maintains professional and personal friendships with
openly gay men. Graham Berry and Gerry are part of the mutual
admiration society. It is well-known that Gerry is bisexual and had
his flings when he lived in San Anselmo working for Ford Greene. Gerry
made no apologies for being bisexual.

Gerry's relationship with women is reknowned. I recall as early as the
late 70's when Gerry was extremely upset and wounded over his romantic
intentions being rebuffed by Julie Christofferson, even during the
period when Julie was happily wed to Jerry Tichbourne. I suspect that
the way he treats women now - saying he loves them but it's a love
which is predicated on their obedience and total loyalty to his
agenda, then dumping them without a second thought when they
eventually wise up and seek some control over their own lives.

You know what I am talking about, Caroline. I pray that you won't be
another Armstrong victim. The last woman he victimized in Florida, he
hurt very badly and left emotionally scarred, and never once
apologized for his actions...

but then in Gerry's mind, he is always the Man of the Hour.... it is
always about Gerry....

a tormented, narcissistic little man that relies upon the hero worship
of others to make him feel alive and invincible, and lives off the
money and generosity of others, but left to his own devices, would
crumble in seconds.

Is this someone you truly want to spend the rest of your life with
Caroline? I hope it is not...

But, as far as Garry Scarff is concerned, let me take this public
opportunity to apologize to *you* for the angry and cruel manner in
which I have addressed you in the past. Others hear have been very
forthright with me about the type of woman you really are and share my
concerns about you.

Peace.

Garry Scarff