http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0210301115.1accaae6%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Collecting up Scarff Hate posts re Gerry Armstrong
Date: 30 Oct 2002 11:15:03 -0800

Thomas Gandow <gandow@dialogzentrum.de> wrote in message news:<3DBF8537.5050208@dialogzentrum.de>...

> >>Wishfull dreaming.
> >>I propose where You patheticly are sobbing and crying in the
> >>german TV camera is perfectly disgusting enough.
> >
> > Why? It was a great act requested by the German filmmakers. And it
> > worked. I heard the documentary was very well-received in Germany.
> >
> > Can't blame me because filmmakers from your country wanted to pull the
> > wool over your eyes.
> >
> > Truly disgusting that you were so easily fooled.
>
> We were not fooled. We just saw You patheticly sobbing and crying
> in the german TV camera. Perfectly disgusting enough.

That's funny. Martin Ottman and German government officials I met with
in Munich told me a totally different story. But then, it is quite
evident that you are one of Tilman's major ass-kissers and will swing
his way no matter what the cause.

> No black leather chaps and chain swinging the cat-o-nine at the
> naked slave needed.

Nope. I'm dressing up as Anna Nicole Smith. More colorful.

> You just did it for a black camera.
> Why not taking that color picture of a very bad actor, who not
> even fooled the german filmmakers?

I didn't have to fool the German filmmakers because they planned it
for effect. Of course, you wouldn't know that because you weren't
there.

For a minister, you sure suck when it comes to maturity and
compassion, Rev.

See also: http://www.xs4all.nl/~bogie/dunkle_seite/