http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0210291922.52d5ed65%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Collecting up Scarff Hate posts re Gerry Armstrong
Date: 29 Oct 2002 19:22:40 -0800

Caroline Letkeman <caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<vc1tru40nbkce7hf6i6kj7um9uicc5ck5f@4ax.com>...

> >On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:38:58 +0100, Caroline Letkeman
> ><caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> >
> >> We're putting up a page which we'll call something like "Garry Scarff
> >> OSA Operative's Hate posts." It will go on the Scientology's
> >> Black Propaganda and Black Ops page here:
> >>
> >> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/index.html
> >
> >Caaaaching! US$50,000
> >
> >> As is well known, Scarff standardly cancels his hate posts immediately
> >> after he makes them. We have a number of these insane attacks on
> >> Gerry and his friends, but obviously not all of them. These will make
> >> a great addition to the gerryarmstrong.org site because Scarff
> >> demonstrates so well the visciousness and insanity of the people
> >> Scientology uses to carry out its dirty ops.
> >>
> >> If anyone's a.r.s. archive contains Garry Scarff's hateful attacks,
> >> please let us know.
> >
> >Do you in sooth believe Gary Scarff's motive is "hate?" Or are
> >you using the word politically, like the Scientology mafia does?
> >

> I am not saying that Scarff's motive for his hate posts is really
> hate. It is likely that Scarff's "hatred" is pretended in the same
> way that we see Scientologists' apparent stupidity here on a.r.s. is
> pretended. Whatever Scarff's real motivation is, he is acting as if
> motivated by hate and his product in many of his posts is hate.
>
> Obviously, Scarff is choosing as his main personal targets the wogs he
> knows Scientology most hates and seeks to destroy. Other posters who
> also claim to not be employed by the cult do the same thing. In order
> to carry out what he knows and what everyone here knows is OSA's
> "Command Intention," Scarff must either possess or pretend to possess
> the requisite hatred for OSA's targets.
>
> In my perusal of whatever exists and I've found in the public record,
> there is no legitimate reason for Scarff to hate Gerry. Same for
> Garry's apparent hatred for and attacks on Tilman. The only thing
> Gerry has done is to call him on his op and stand up to his hateful
> attacks on good people. Same again with Tilman. This may provide Garry
> with the motiviation and motivator he needs to carry out his vicious
> attacks. But it doesn't make them legitimate.
>
> Garry's recent hate post directed at me is solely because I am
> connected to Gerry. Similarly, Scientologists hate me because I am
> connected to Gerry. Scientologists learn how to hate on demand, ie.,
> in accordance with "Command Intention, " whom their leadership
> identifies as their enemies. This is called "handling suppression" in
> Scientology.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Caroline, but this has nothing to do with
Scientology, though you are proving well that there are tormented
critics operating with an obsessive-compulsive mentality which seeks
to connect everything to Scientology, no matter how ridiculous the
allusion.

Some day, hopefully, when you have been fully deprogrammed of the
Scientology and Gerry Armstrong mind-fucking, you will come to grasp
just how far and long you have been led and manipulated.

But if it makes you feel good to call me OSA, feel free. And feel free
to look stupid as well.