http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0210291042.396b5384%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Collecting up Scarff Hate posts re Gerry Armstrong
Date: 29 Oct 2002 10:42:24 -0800

Caroline Letkeman <caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<8plsrukhvkf6bmrr104uqi5le4opl4e2ri@4ax.com>...

> We're putting up a page which we'll call something like "Garry Scarff
> OSA Operative's Hate posts." It will go on the Scientology's
> Black Propaganda and Black Ops page here.

Gerry's whore, Caroline, can't think or act for herself, but carries
out Gerry's missives to a T. Funny thing about Gerry though.

He's so pathetically narcissistic and lost in his own world that the
moronic ops he does against me makes him happy, but accomplishes
nothing but make him and his cronies look even more stupid.

> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/index.html
>
> As is well known, Scarff standardly cancels his hate posts immediately
> after he makes them.

Incorrect. I did that long ago when I had my Newsguy account last
year. Have not cancelled any of my posts since then. Again, Gerry
Armstrong living in the past....

We have a number of these insane attacks on Gerry and his friends, but
obviously not all of them. These will make a great addition to the
gerryarmstrong.org site because Scarff demonstrates so well the
visciousness and insanity of the people Scientology uses to carry out
its dirty ops.

No doubt it'll make you and your small handful of friends happy. Go
for it. You have my blessing :-)

Garry