http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0210291912.46bf5a6a%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Question for Caroline Letkeman....
Date: 29 Oct 2002 19:12:18 -0800

Please share with our readers here what the difference is in pledging
your loyalty and blind obedience to Scientology, doing everything they
ask of you without question....then after blowing the cult....

You now pledge your loyalty and blind obedience to the dictates of
Gerry Armstrong, doing everything he asks of you without question.

Is your self-esteem so bottomless that you have to rely on someone
else to feel like you have an identity?

I have spoken to several critics who have assured me that you a kind &
gracious woman being used to further your fiancee's personal
agenda....

Unfortunate as you will eventually learn when you are of no longer use
to your master.