http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0210282328.1acf85ce%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Critics Helping Critics Who Have Been FAIR GAMED - Michael Pattinson
Date: 28 Oct 2002 23:28:46 -0800

Caroline Letkeman <caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<mpcrru4q56pi0kqrpsi7ggfjppbajnv6n2@4ax.com>...

snip

> Garry Scarff's declaration about despicable lies about Gerry
> Armstrong's attorney, stealing from his office, and even involvement
> in a plot to murder him is webbed here:
>
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/decl-scarff-1993-02-11.html
>
> This is the kind of person OSA hires. Garry does OSA's work.

What you fail to mention, Caroline, was that this declaration was
filed ON BEHALF of Gerry Armstrong, when I agreed to fly to Los
Angeles from Portland to testify IN FAVOR OF your master Gerry
Armstrong.

Your master can fill you in how he picked me up at LAX, how he drove
me to Malibu and we spent the night at attorneyt Joseph Yanny's house,
and I accompanied Gerry to court the following day where we met Ford
Greene.

Yup... I was doing OSA's work preparing to testify ON BEHALF OF GERRY
ARMSTRONG.

You have alot of balls...