http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=f6058cf6.0210282322.75ccb918%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ffracs@hotmail.com (Garry)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Critics Helping Critics Who Have Been FAIR GAMED - Michael Pattinson
Date: 28 Oct 2002 23:22:43 -0800

Caroline Letkeman <caroline@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<mpcrru4q56pi0kqrpsi7ggfjppbajnv6n2@4ax.com>...

snip

> >> I hope you are doing well and still painting, Michael, despite all the
> >> fair game you have had to endure from Scientology.
> >>
> >> Have you ever expressed being fair gamed in your art?
> >
> >Christ, Caroline, unlike you, not everyone's creativity swims around
> >Scientology. Keep your Scientology mindfuck to yourself, will you? No
> >doubt Gerry had something to do with the suggestion.
>
> How does someone who was never in Scientology continue to be a
> Scientologist? Anyone can hate.

Anyone can be played and manipulated for an idiot too, Caroline. One
day you'll wake up...

> For some artists, and for those who appreciate their work as well, the
> expression of being fair gamed might even be therapeutic. You, Garry
> Scarff, would, for your own self-centered goals, limit Michael
> Pattinson's expression and black PR his art. What a lesson you show us
> in creativity.

You're full of shit, Caroline, and still living with the Scientology
mindfuck.
Michael is a very talented artist. His his art is beautiful and makes
one feel positive about life. And it is art like this that sells....

Suggesting Michael paint about his negative experiences in Scientology
may be therapeutic (in your opinion), but I doubt it would sell on the
open market.

> Garry Scarff's declaration about despicable lies about Gerry
> Armstrong's attorney, stealing from his office, and even involvement
> in a plot to murder him is webbed here:
>
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/decl-scarff-1993-02-11.html

Yawn. How does it feel to be Gerry Armstrong's whore, Caroline? Ask
around. When he tires of you, he'll dump you like yesterday's garbage.
Unfortunate you can't see through the fluff. I pity you.

> This is the kind of person OSA hires. Garry does OSA's work.

<Yawn> Keep your day job, Caroline. You suck at dead-agenting.

Garry