http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=01bcdb2c%247dbe51c0%24cde0a1cd%40scaarf&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: "Garry Scarff" <Scarff@iag.net>
Subject: $800,000 Not Enough to Please Armstrong?
Date: 1997/10/17
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

RonsAmigo <ronsamigo@aol.com> wrote in article
<19971017071201.DAA01179@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> gerry armstrong wrote:
>

> >Having people lie starts with their first success story. If they tell
> >the truth they cannot continue in Scientology. They lie after >every
> >auditing session and after every level up the grade chart.
>
> Is this what you did?
>
> I think you really believe what you wrote in the above and that's scary!
>
> Perhaps if you had had some slight sense of personal integrity
> you would have found more success in Scientology.

What Gerry has yet to answer is how he could sue, agree to take
Scientology's $$ in an $800,000 settlement, then claim that the settlement
is null & void? In declaring this, did Gerry take the moral road and
return the $800,000 in blood money? No. He keeps it, celebrates with it &
spends it. Now, that's integrity.