http://www.google.com/groups?selm=r5capvks1uphia8u19qq8t3jlg0q38vi4u%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: the unbearable looniness of social primates.
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:16:24 GMT

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:42:46 +0200, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>Are you willing to engage in this area? Are you willing to discuss
>Kady's attacks? Are you willing to discuss how what she does in these
>attacks serves the cult's malevolent purposes? I would love to have a
>reasoned discussion with you.

[snip rambling diatribe]

Like it or not, Gerry, people are allowed to disagree with you. They're allowed
to comment on your posts. Your rambling diatribes about "advocating hate
crimes" and your OSA hate page to the contrary, disagreeing with you does not
"serve the cult's malevolent purposes." What serves the purpose of censorship
is your despicable attempts to shudder your critics into silence with DA
tactics.

The way your "supporters" cut and paste OSA-written materials directly, without
comment, the way you compare disagreeing with you to "advocating hate crimes"
and other idiocy, is as Scientology-esque as it comes.

People are allowed to have negative opinions of you and to express them, and
your spastic attempts to silence them, and to demand that others denounce them
like Stalinist puppets, is despicable.

You can't terrorize your critics into silence with your despicable tactics, as
clearly as you want to.
--
Home of the Buttersquash Conspiracy http://buttersquash.net
Save America. Vote Dean. http://www.deanforamerica.com