http://www.google.com/groups?selm=qil6pv8jeh1qc31vrogercoel1cn0r800k%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: kids
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 03:32:29 GMT

On 19 Oct 2003 19:55:25 -0700, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>>That the post is most likely a forgery is the only reasonable conclusion
>>anyone in their right mind would reach, and anyone in their right mind
>>would have dropped it

>But again _you_ didn't. One could therefore reasonably understand
>that you include yourself as a person not in his right mind. You're so
>blinded by your hatred of Gerry it clouds your perception.

Look, moron, everyone else who followed up to Gerry pointed out the same
thing I did, that the post is almost certainly a forgery. Of course, maybe
Bruce Ullman really did forge a post in his own name, claiming to be a child
molester, and posting it through a remailer. And maybe Jimmy Hoffa did.

The only person writing endless rants justifying the fact that Gerry simply was
mistaken is you. And that's because you mindlessly and frothingly defend
anything Gerry says, no matter how idiotic. Now keep making a fool of yourself
without me.

There is nothing "blind" or "hatred" about pointing out that there is no reason
on earth to assume that post was by Bruce Ullman. It is simply a conclusion
that any reasonable person would reach. So you can continue your irrational
hysterics without me, because I have no further interest in your mindless,
indefensible berserker rampage.

The subject of your mindless cultist-like knee-jerking whenever anyone
criticizes your Prophet, Gerry Armstrong, is an open joke and a matter of comedy
and public ridicule. I'm done with this thread. Continue to kook out at your
own leisure in your uncritical acceptance of whatever slops your lord and master
puts before you.
--
Home of the Buttersquash Conspiracy http://buttersquash.net
Save America. Vote Dean. http://www.deanforamerica.com