http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9ugv5v0gonvlghum6i4kff5ss50lknl7cl%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Comment regarding Charlie
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:20:37 GMT

In the course of other comments I've made, I've strongly implied
or outright stated that I think Charlie is OSA. In light of recent posts
by her, I no longer think this is the case and in any case, I can't back
up the accusation, so I retract it.

I was thinking about this when considering Gerry Armstrong's page
falsely accusing me of being OSA. I don't like it one bit, so it would
be hypocritical to allow my own previous statement to stand, even
if I didn't repeat it, so I specifically retract that accusation or implication.

This should not be seen as a retraction of anything other than the
OSA accusation or anything dependent on it.