http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=mkca5vgs5vsq9bod6rhau8r1ponstrbrvr%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:05:20 GMT

On 20 Feb 2003 19:26:30 GMT, herbert_haggerty@yahoo.com (Michael Haggerty)
wrote:

>I apologize to Scientologists in my other post. I didn't realize it was a
>religion and I won't criticize a perons's religion. I am shocked by some of the
>tactics employed however, but I suppose that every religion has it's extremists
>("The militant wing of the Salvation Army" Mike Meyers in Austin Powers :-)
>This is not my fight.

>I am just trying to help Lorien so I appreciate the private emails with
>suggestions.

>Peace,
>April

I'd suggest emailing the worm. His email address was
gerry@gerryarmstrong.org when he was last posting and I have
no reason to believe it has changed.

If he is ignoring the email, that would be pretty typical behavior
for the type of guy who pretends to be some kind of guru while
using and exploiting women then dumping them and blackmailing
them with his collection of their email (after cleverly tricking them
into destroying their own copies of *his* email).

Just be warned that whether or not he's "ignoring" the email, he's likely
keeping a copy.

Now, you may not share my cynicism, and if you believe there is an
innocent reason he is not replying to these emails, you could always try
contacting the domain administrator, who is one Pastor Thomas Gandow.

His email address is gandow@dialogzentrum.de

Being a man of God, no doubt he will be helpful.

02/20/03 15:00:11 whois gerryarmstrong.org@whois.geektools.com

whois -h whois.geektools.com gerryarmstrong.org ...
GeekTools Whois Proxy v5.0 Ready.

Checking access for 4.33.64.22... ok.

Checking server [whois.publicinterestregistry.net]

Checking server [whois.schlund.de]

Results:

% The data in the WHOIS database of Schlund+Partner AG is provided by
% Schlund+Partner for information purposes, and to assist persons in
% obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration
% record. Schlund+Partner does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting
% a WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
% purposes and that, under no circumstances, you will use this data to
% (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
% unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via E-mail
% (spam); or
% (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that apply to
% Schlund+Partner or its systems.
% Schlund+Partner reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.
% By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

domain: gerryarmstrong.org
created: 22-Jul-2002
last-changed: 27-Jan-2003
registration-expiration: 22-Jul-2003

nserver: ns19.schlund.de
nserver: ns20.schlund.de

registrant-firstname: Thomas
registrant-lastname: Gandow
registrant-organization: Dialog Zentrum Berlin e.V.
registrant-street1: Heimat 27
registrant-pcode: 14165
registrant-city: Berlin
registrant-ccode: DE
registrant-phone: +49.308157040
registrant-fax: +49.3084509640
registrant-email: gandow@dialogzentrum.de

admin-c-firstname: Puretec
admin-c-lastname: Hostmaster
admin-c-organization: 1&1 Internet AG
admin-c-street1: Erbprinzenstr. 4-12
admin-c-pcode: 76133
admin-c-city: Karlsruhe
admin-c-ccode: DE
admin-c-phone: +49.190870700
admin-c-fax: +49.1805001372
admin-c-email: hostmaster@puretec.de

tech-c-firstname: Thomas
tech-c-lastname: Gandow
tech-c-organization: Dialog Zentrum Berlin e.V.
tech-c-street1: Heimat 27
tech-c-pcode: 14165
tech-c-city: Berlin
tech-c-ccode: DE
tech-c-phone: +49.308157040
tech-c-fax: +49.3084509640
tech-c-email: gandow@dialogzentrum.de

bill-c-firstname: Ansgar
bill-c-lastname: Ljucovic
bill-c-organization: Schlund + Partner AG
bill-c-street1: Erbprinzenstr. 4-12
bill-c-pcode: 76133
bill-c-city: Karlsruhe
bill-c-ccode: DE