http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=lgra5vgd78lm969qbe4bp7njujdmkmibmv%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:15:49 GMT

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 00:05:51 GMT, Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net> wrote:

>But something ~THAT~ low I will not sit back and lick wounds
>on . . .

>I will expose it openly, and that is exactly what I did.

Which is why I feel slightly less bad about dragging it out than I do.
I did think as to whether I should mention that again for a minute,
but I'd hardly be able to even coherently express what I think is
wrong with Gerry and his behavior without mentioning this particularly
core display of despicable behavior, which was the first thing that
started to give me pause about Gerry. The second was things
relating to Minton and seeming money-laundering. The third was
the kooky hate page. Then I decided to test him to see if he'd
put me on the kooky hate page if I criticized it, so fourth was when
he put me on his kooky hate page for criticizing his kooky hate
page.

At that point, I wrote him off as a loon, something I probably should
have done years ago.

In any case, sorry to drag this up again, but you posted it yourself
in the first place, so I'm slightly less sorry to have done so than I
otherwise would have been. It's a very important part of why I'm
pissed off at the man (or whatever he is) and fits in to the generally
repugnant conduct of Gerry as of late, as well as that which has
merely recently come to light.