http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=478a5vgsukgkf3ad2en8adnrmj92ad8ian%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:45:41 GMT

On 20 Feb 2003 10:06:43 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>In article <kn3a5vcj6vpll41eqtnutqg91kgk9rbbrg@4ax.com>, ptsc says...

>>I also don't dump women and then mock them over the suicide of their
>>husband, as that dirty fucker Gerry Armstrong has done.

>Gerry in fact did not mock Beverly over the suicide of her husband.
>His words regarding the heads of the hydra in fact referred to the
>corporate octopus known as Scientology. Gerry explained this back
>on April 11, 2002 in his post "Re: CLamelon Challenge No. 3 (or is
>that 4?)".

While I already know you will mindlessly support anything Gerry says
or does, Bev happens to disagree with you vehemently on that subject.

http://tinyurl.com/6592

'nuff said on that. It was pathetic and despicable. Your support of it,
however, is merely pathetic and stupid.

I will also cite your completely brainlessly going along with the dipshit
"OSA" page as indicative of the way you will without the slightest bit
of self-awareness sign off on literally anything, no matter how stupid or
foolish it is, as long as it's signed "Gerry Armstrong." Hip hip hooray!