http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=u3vvuu4h6j097vs826m4rt9t9qjg33jadb%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Goon Squad Trouper Tries New Song and Dance (was Re: CLairification
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:32:44 -0800
References: <u12quu0ddvek586b213llgmn2tj6hqna37@4ax.com> <3DED1169.6000706@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <lb7quugvvh9tg2tjv4pp2pptv9mqt35301@4ax.com> <3DED23AF.6020404@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <18mruukcttkkhnhqrm7ok2lgvn2l4j036k@4ax.com> <3dedf984.4476476@news.bway.net> <3DEE0AA8.4000203@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <asn31l02ic3@drn.newsguy.com> <3def1d79.2608731@news.bway.net> <asndl30f13@drn.newsguy.com> <d4jvuugu3dgpgnti3frcv5uvq6p67rhfin@4ax.com> <asoi1901qnd@drn.newsguy.com>

On 5 Dec 2002 13:55:53 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>>On 5 Dec 2002 03:34:59 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>>>I now ask that Diane name any single person who is currently, and has been
>>>for over 21 years, a bigger victim of Scientology's fair game actions than
>>>Gerry. Certainly others have been targets, but I'm asking for the name of
>>>a single person who have [sic] been a target for a longer period of time
>>>and who is still currently a target.

>In article <d4jvuugu3dgpgnti3frcv5uvq6p67rhfin@4ax.com>, ptsc says...

>>Ida Camburn.

>God knows I love Ida, and thankfully, to the best of my knowledge she is not
>a target in a ten million dollar lawsuit as Gerry is.

You didn't ask for "the name of a person who is a target in a ten million dollar
lawsuit." You asked for "the name of a single person who have been a target
for a longer period of time and who is still currently a target." If you had
wanted someone who was "a target of a ten million dollar lawsuit" you should
have asked for that.

Anyway, his kooky hate page is still a kooky hate page and I am still not
"Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops." No matter how desperately you
try to change the subject to something else and snip it every time I say it,
putting me on a page entitled "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops"
is still a defamatory lie, and Gerry Armstrong still a liar.

While you may snip this yet again in your reply, or ignore it entirely, nobody
will forget that the kooky hate page is still a kooky hate page, and the bogus
mischaracterization of a bunch of people as "Scientology's Usenet Black PR
and Ops" is still a bogus mischaracterization.

I'll also point it out again when you snip it, try to change the subject to
something else and otherwise fail to come up with any alternate meaning for
describing people as "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops" that rescues
Gerry Armstrong from being a deliberate, knowing liar who defames people
for disagreeing with him, just like Scientology does.

I have been defamed by Scientology and I have been defamed by Gerry
Armstrong, and I have to say that of the two, Gerry Armstrong is the bigger
liar. Scientology's hate pages on me are more accurate than Gerry's.
Gerry describes me as "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops," an
absolute, brazen lie. Scientology merely quotes some fragments of
Usenet posts I've written out of context and mischaracterizes some
snippets of legal documents.

Gerry outright lies.

It is a sad day when Scientology's hate pages can be compared to those
of an alleged critic and the comparison is favorable to Scientology.

Gerry's mischaracterization of me as "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and
Ops" is a defamatory lie.

Get to work snipping and changing the subject again now. That's all
you seem capable of doing when responding to criticism of Gerry Armstrong's
defamatory, malicious and deliberate lies about me and others.

ptsc