http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=p7qquu02s5r7d3i0t6k5tca6cj54pi41fp%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT cryptofortress DOT com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: CLairification of Fraud
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 02:34:53 +0000
References: <3de64648@news2.lightlink.com> <5pjeuu4ibl0unm7oqrf6ibj6nf41m1uaog@4ax.com> <3de7a981@news2.lightlink.com> <g42huusqo0d6977erof701c87e4ocdamdv@4ax.com> <3DE8D935.3060204@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <6s4nuu8pss7m0ail59t616hqptptt88asn@4ax.com> <3debc688@news2.lightlink.com> <3DEBD0B9.4070107@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <3DEBFF90.4000905@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <ashca20khf@drn.newsguy.com> <3DECD5D9.30206@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <asj9ou0clv@drn.newsguy.com>

On 3 Dec 2002 14:04:14 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>100 of the 138 posts (72%) webbed on the page are by six individuals:
>Garry Scarff - 57 posts
>Diane Richardson - 13 posts
>Starshadow - 7 posts
>Deana Holmes - 8 posts
>Keith Wyatt - 7 posts
>Rob Clark - 8 posts

I'll note that the sole reason I am on this nutty page is that I said that
this nutty page is nutty.

>Perhaps you should put yourself in Gerry's and Caroline's position
>for a bit. How would you feel if certain critics were constantly and

I would have to go out of my mind to do that.

>continuously calling you "insane", a "lunatic", "kooky", a "liar",
>"delusional", a "hypocrite", "stupid", a "snake", and similar insults?
>I think you would feel that the individuals who were engaging in this
>type of behavior were acting like OSA goons. Does it mean that those
>who act like OSA, are actually OSA? Who really knows the answer to
>this, except for those who actually are OSA? But the fact remains,
>the propaganda being pushed out is much the same as OSA's black PR.

They don't say "like" OSA. They don't say similar to OSA. They
say, and I again quote the title, which you have repeatedly ignored
whenever I have done so in response to your ludicrous and false
assertion that these two goons are not calling people OSA agents:
"Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops."

I have been on this newsgroup for years during which my actual
identity, who I am and where I live has been completely known.
Only an absolute fucking lunatic would describe me as
"Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops." Actually, assuming
lunacy is charitable.

The other alternative is that Mr. Armstrong is a deliberate, vindictive
liar who will libel people by calling them OSA agents without any
basis in fact and in fact contrary to known fact.

I spit on this despicable piece of shit who describes me as
"Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops." The one engaging
in "Ops" and "Black PR" here is Mr. Armstrong, the liar and/or
lunatic.

ptsc