http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=n15tuukgegias4gv6m27hl47vovtqqobh3%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT cryptofortress DOT com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong, despicable liar
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:58:49 -0800

On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:29:05 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Dec 2002 02:42:52 +0000, ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT
>cryptofortress DOT com> wrote:

>>Gerry Armstrong describes me as OSA on his insane hate page,

>No, Rob. You've stated that lie over and over, and it's still just a
>lie.

What do you mean, then by "Usenet's Black PR and Ops."

>>a page that proves he has snapped his last tether to reality. Why
>>does he describe me as "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops?"

>No, Rob. That's just another lie by you. Your hate posts about me are

Look, jackass, that's the title of the fucking page. Look at your own goddamn
page! The TITLE of the page is "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops?"
and all it contains are posts including mine. What do you think people will
think you MEAN BY THE TITLE "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops?"

Goddamn I'm sick of your fucking lying, especially combining it with
lying about me lying, when you're the one lying about you lying,
lying about me lying, and lying about lying in general.

If you don't intend to convey the message, then stop doing it, but
the moment you lie about doing it, you're going to get called on it.

I am not in any way "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops." This
is a lie and a kooky lie at that.

It is kooky to have a hate page calling people "Scientology's Usenet
Black PR and Ops" who aren't. It's a kooky hate page. What's exponentially
more kooky though is to put people on your kooky hate page for doing
nothing more than saying that your kooky hate page is kooky.

What is pathetic is that now people will have to evaluate your other
commentary on things like Scientology on the fact that you will put
up a dishonest, misleading, kooky hate page on people as revenge
for them having said that your kooky hate page is kooky.

It is a defamatory slur and a lie to describe me as "Scientology's Usenet
Black PR and Ops." It simply isn't true and you know it isn't true. The only
reason you have done it is out of revenge and hate, because I have had
the temerity to describe your kooky hate page as kooky. What kooky
thing did you do in response to this? Why, you archived my posts describing
your kooky hate page as kooky on your kooky hate page entitled
"Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops," a lie and a kooky lie at that,
which both you and I and everyone reading this know to be a lie and
a kooky lie. You know that I am not "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and
Ops," but yet you robotically repeat it and robotically archive posts
describing your kooky hate page as kooky on the very kooky hate page
those posts describe.

What is most pathetic about this is that you apparently do not even realize
how kooky and dishonest this is.

Perhaps you're pretending to be stupid and perhaps you really are.
I can't figure it out.

As for the rest of your post, as long as it is based on the lie with which
you open it, there's really no point debating the rest of it. The page is
indeed entitled "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops" and to sane
people, this conveys an intent that you wish to describe the people
archived on that page as "Scientology's Usenet Black PR and Ops,"
the 's at the end of Scientology conveying that those archived on the
page somehow belong to Scientology or are of Scientology, a statement
of fact which is a lie, which I know to be a lie, which you know to be a lie,
which Caroline knows to be a lie and which everyone reading this knows
to be a flat-out, bald-faced lie.

What helps Scientology is not for me to point out that your bald-faced,
kooky lies lies are bald-faced, kooky lies. Nor does it help Scientology
for me to point out that your kooky hate page is a kooky hate page.
What helps Scientology is for you to have a kooky hate page based on
bald-faced, kooky lies.

That helps Scientology a lot, and is entirely your doing.

ptsc