http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=vqfftu8ckuogmntck32mgvmrcvkge70p82%404ax.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT cryptofortress DOT com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: goOn SquAd follies kick it up on www.gerryarmstrong.org
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:12:19 -0500

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:16:34 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>Yes, the long-awaited goOn SquAd follies are in revue at
>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

Are you alleging that Deana Holmes, Diane Richardson, Rebecca
Hartong and others are OSA? I can't see any other meaning to the
capitalization of the letters "O," "S," and "A" in "goOn SquAd."

This is somewhat distressing, since I used to think you were a person
who valued your honesty. Does it bother you at all to have sunk to the
level of a brazen liar? What accounts for this unaccountable lunacy?

ptsc